This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
May 1, 2010
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What Information Is Collected:
As part of the order process, the following information is collected from shoppers:
Credit/Debit Card Information
[Add any additional data here]
How That Information Is Used:
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 1, 2010.
Our Commitment To The Security of Your Data
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
· account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
· billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
· if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
· information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· internal record keeping;
· to improve our products and services;
· to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
· if you have purchased a product or requested a catalogue from us, you will be placed on the Forlora, Inc. mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by post from us (if you do not wish to receive a catalogue and/or periodic mailings by post please contact our customer services department by email at email@example.com or by telephone 615-797-2348 to let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list);
· to contact you by email, telephone, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email "spam" has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
· We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
· We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Forlora, Inc. informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Otherwise, when you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Forlora, Inc. informational emails.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact our customer services department at Forlora, Inc., 1006 Sullivan Dr. White Bluff, TN 37187, by telephone at 615-797-2348 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
· the third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business;
unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Forlora Inc., our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
1006 Sullivan Dr.
White Bluff, TN 37187